Air Liquide H1 Total Revenue Up At EUR 10.85 Billion
July 29 (Reuters) - AIR LIQUIDE AIRP.PA :
* H1 TOTAL REVENUE EUR 10.85 BILLION VERSUS EUR 10.27 BILLION YEAR AGO
* H1 RECURRING OPERATING INCOME EUR 1.95 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.81 BILLION YEAR AGO
* H1 RECURRING NET PROFIT GROUP SHARE EUR 1.24 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.11 BILLION YEAR AGO
* IS CONFIDENT IN 2021 IN ITS ABILITY TO FURTHER INCREASE ITS OPERATING MARGIN AND TO DELIVER RECURRING NET PROFIT GROWTH, AT CONSTANT EXCHANGE RATES
* NET DEBT AT JUNE 30, 2021 REACHED EUR 12.01 BILLION, A DECREASE OF EUR 1.16 BILLION COMPARED WITH JUNE 30, 2020 ; NET DEBT-TO-EQUITY RATIO ADJUSTED FOR THE SEASONAL EFFECT OF THE DIVIDEND PAYMENT STOOD AT 56.1%
* 12-MONTH PORTFOLIO OF INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES STOOD AT EUR 3.0 BILLION AT THE END OF JUNE 2021
* IN H1, INDUSTRIAL AND FINANCIAL INVESTMENT DECISIONS TOTALED EUR 1.91 BILLION ; END-H1 INVESTMENT BACKLOG REMAINED HIGH AT EUR 3.1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: ID:nBw1JPfQ1a Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.