Aramco Announces Signing Asset Acquisition And Project Financing Agreements For JV in Jazan
Sept 27 (Reuters) - SAUDI ARABIAN OIL CO 2222.SE :
* ARAMCO, AIR PRODUCTS, ACWA POWER, AND AIR PRODUCTS QUDRA SIGN ASSET ACQUISITION AND PROJECT FINANCING AGREEMENTS FOR $12 BILLION ASU/GASIFICATION/POWER JOINT VENTURE IN JAZAN, SAUDI ARABIA
* ARAMCO VIA ITS SUBSIDIARY SAUDI ARAMCO POWER COMPANY (SAPCO) HAS A 20 PERCENT SHARE IN THE JV
* THE JV IS PURCHASING THE ASUS, GASIFICATION, SYNGAS CLEANUP, UTILITIES AND POWER ASSETS FROM ARAMCO
* THE JV OWNS AND OPERATES THE FACILITY UNDER A 25-YEAR CONTRACT FOR A FIXED MONTHLY FEE. ARAMCO WILL SUPPLY FEEDSTOCK TO THE JV, AND THE JV WILL PRODUCE POWER, STEAM, HYDROGEN AND OTHER UTILITIES FOR ARAMCO
* WITH THE COMPLETION OF DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS, ALL PARTIES UNDER THE JOINT VENTURE EXPECT ASSET TRANSFER AND FUNDING TO OCCUR DURING THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2021
* CONSORTIUM IS EXPECTED TO INCREASE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AND TRANSFER MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN THIS FIELD TO KINGDOM, AND ENABLE SAUDI TALENT TO EMPLOY THIS TECHNOLOGY FOR FIRST TIME Source:(Link) Further company coverage:
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.