Danone Successfully Prices 500 Million Euros Hybrid Bond Issue
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Danone SA DANO.PA :
* REG-DANONE SUCCESSFULLY PRICES A €500 MILLION HYBRID BOND ISSUE
* PROCEEDS OF NEW ISSUE WILL BE USED FOR GENERAL CORPORATE PURPOSES, INCLUDING TO REFINANCE PART OF DANONE'S EXISTING EUR 1.25 BILLION UNDATED DEEPLY SUBORDINATED FIXED RATE RESETTABLE NOTES CALLABLE IN MARCH 2023
* NEW ISSUE CONSISTS OF A EURO-DENOMINATED UNDATED DEEPLY SUBORDINATED NOTES OFFERING A FIXED RESETTABLE COUPON OF 1%, WITH A FIRST CALL DATE ON 16 DECEMBER 2026
* SETTLEMENT OF NEW ISSUE IS EXPECTED TO TAKE PLACE ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2021 AND NEW NOTES WILL BE LISTED ON REGULATED MARKET OF EURONEXT PARIS
* NEW NOTES WILL BE FULLY ACCOUNTED AS EQUITY IN ACCORDANCE WITH IFRS STANDARDS AND WILL BE TREATED AS 50% EQUITY BY MOODY'S AND STANDARD & POOR'S IN THEIR CREDIT METRICS Source text for Eikon: ID:nGNE5SFF4q Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.