Factors to watch - December 6
DUBAI, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks ease from 3-month highs, dollar firms up on strong U.S. data
* Oil prices rise after price cap on Russian crude, OPEC+ meeting
* PRECIOUS-Gold regains some ground as dollar dips
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi bourse hits 18-month low on concerns around oil, global economy
* COLUMN-Saudi Arabia cuts January crude oil price, but by enough?: Russell
* Libya's GNU says it lifted force majeure for oil & gas exploration
* Lockheed Martin, Israel's Rafael to develop laser weapon system
* Sudan's army chief repeats protest chant that military belongs in barracks
* Taliban acting defence minister holds talks with UAE president
* INSIGHT-An assassination, a feud and the fight for power in Iraq's Kurdistan
* Egypt sells $990 mln in one-year dollar T-bills - c.bank
* Egypt's wheat strategic reserves sufficient for 5 months - supply minister
* Saudi Arabia sets Jan Arab Light prices to Asia at 10-mth low
* Soccer-Saudi Arabia set to host 2027 Asian Cup after India withdraws bid
* TIMELINE-U.S.-Saudi ties through good times and bad
* UAE president visits Qatar in sign of warming ties, lauds World Cup success
* ADNOC, Petronas sign Abu Dhabi unconventional oil resources deal
* Ukraine and UAE to start talks on bilateral trade deal
* Mubadala's head of UAE investments leaving to lead new ADNOC arm
* UAE's Majid Al Futtaim raises $1.25 bln sustainability-linked loan
* Desperate fans turn to illegal hawkers in Qatar for World Cup tickets
* Oman's OQ to study feasibility of producing green, blue ammonia - ONA (Compiled by Dubai newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.