Factors to watch - July 25
DUBAI, July 25 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. stock markets hit new highs, Treasury yields up as choppy week ends
* Oil edges up in weekly rebound on forecasts for tight supplies
* PRECIOUS-Gold dips as yields perk up, dollar strengthens
* MIDEAST STOCKS-UAE bourses tread water ahead of eid holidays; Egypt gains nL1N2OU08Q
* U.S. mulls crackdown on Chinese imports of Iranian oil
* Iran's Khamenei: do not blame people protesting over water crisis
* Saudi-led coalition destroys drones launched by Yemen's Houthis, state media say
* For the first time, Saudi women stand guard in Mecca during haj
* Middle East Crude-Benchmarks mixed; IOC buys Upper Zakum
* Syrian air defenses confront an Israeli 'aggression' over Homs -state TV
* Two Turkish soldiers killed in attack in northern Syria
* Iran opens oil terminal in Gulf of Oman to bypass Strait of Hormuz
* Qatar emir directs the allocation of $100 mln to support food security in Yemen -agency
* Trump ally Barrack arrested on foreign lobbying charges -U.S. Justice Department
* Egypt raises domestic fuel prices in quarterly pricing review
* Saudi Aramco Facing $50M Cyber Extortion Over Leaked Data - AP
* Saudi Arabia bans citizens from travel to Indonesia -SPA
* Saudi-Owned Motiva Suspends $6.6 Billion Petrochemical Expansion - WSJ
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES]
* Rosatom, DP World to join efforts on Arctic container shipments
* NMC founder sues EY, banks and execs for $8 bln over alleged fraud
* EXCLUSIVE-India overhauls petroleum reserve policy to boost private interest- sources
* Mubadala gets preferential status in bid for Renova's assets
* GlobalFoundries to build New York factory, boost chip output
* U.S. top diplomat Blinken to visit India, Kuwait
* Bahrain's Batelco Says CBB Grants License To Batelco Financial Services (Compiled by Dubai newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.