Factors to watch - November 28
DUBAI, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Monday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks, oil skid as China's COVID protests roil sentiment
* Oil falls over $2 a barrel as China's COVID protests fuel demand fears
* PRECIOUS-Gold steadies off one-week high on dollar rebound
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi, Qatar indexes extend losses on weak oil, Egypt up
* China COVID cases hit fresh record high after weekend of protests
* Arab Monetary Fund signs $1 bln agreement to support Yemeni government reforms -Saudi state media
* Niece of Iran's Supreme Leader urges world to cut ties with Tehran -online video
* Erdogan says Turkish, Egyptian ministers to meet in process of building ties
* Egypt exported 8 mln tonnes of lng this year - ministry statement
* General Company For Silos And Storage To Sign Agreement To Establish Company
* Egypt's Nahr Elkhair Q3 Consol Profit Falls
* Molan Steel Company IPO Price Set At SAR 24 Per Share - Adviser
* Dar Al Arkan Says ROSHN Awarded Contract To Develop Residential Units In SEDRA
* Naseej For Technology Gets SAR 17.2 Mln Worth Project From SCAI
* Saudi Aramco Base Oil- Luberef Intends To Proceed With IPO On Saudi Main Market - Statement
* Baladna Signs MoU With Ministry Of Investments And Foreign Trade Of Uzbekistan
* Kuwait's KIPIC ships first shipment of aviation jet fuel from Al Zour refinery to UAE and Oman
* Kuwait's Agility Unit Signs $63 Mln Basic Services Contract In Congo
* Omantel Updates On Sale And Leaseback Of Passive Towers Infrastructure To Helios Towers (Compiled by Dubai newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.