Factors to watch - October 17
DUBAI, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Sunday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-World stocks notch best day in 5 months; oil, govt bond yields up
* Oil prices rise to three-year high on back of supply deficit forecasts
* PRECIOUS-Gold extends slide on U.S. retail sales surprise, higher yields
* MIDEAST STOCKS--Most Gulf exchanges track oil prices higher
* Lebanon Christian leader Bassil: probe into port blast should not be stopped
* Lebanese Christian group denies Hezbollah claim it planned Beirut bloodshed L1N2RC034]
* EU's Borrell says Iran wants to meet officials in Brussels over nuclear deal
* Saudi Arabia to ease coronavirus curbs from Oct. 17 - interior ministry
* Cyprus and Egypt sign deal to pursue electricity hookup
* Saudi Arabia to allow sports fans to attend full-capacity events
* Saudi Arabia's PIF launches offshore platform tourism project
* Saudi Arabia appoints Al-Rabiah as new Hajj minister - state media
* Saudi non-oil exports up 37% to 125.3 bln riyals in first half of year -state news agency
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
* EXCLUSIVE-Abu Dhabi's IHC to IPO subsidiary Multiply this year, CEO says
* ADQ Acquires Remaining Shares In Daman
* UAE, South Korea to launch free trade talks
* Qatar emir appoints two women to advisory council after men sweep polls
* Vodafone Qatar 9-Month Profit Rises
* Kuwait calls on its citizens to leave Lebanon
* Moody's Changes Outlook On Oman's Rating To Stable, Affirms BA3 Rating
* HSBC Bank Oman 9-Month Profit Rises (Compiled by Dubai newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.