Financial Times - Aug. 2
Aug 2 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Hollywood turns to Hertfordshire in hunt for production space Link
- U.S. and UK blame Iran for deadly tanker attack off Oman Link
- Pfizer and Moderna ramp up EU COVID-19 vaccine prices Link
- Online retailer Very set to restart dividends to Barclay family Link
- U.S. firms Blackstone and Hudson Pacific Properties are to build one of Europe's biggest television and film production hubs on a site 20 miles north of central London in a deal expected to be worth about 700 million pounds ($972.93 million).
- The United States and Britain on Sunday blamed Iran for a drone attack on an oil tanker in the Gulf that killed a Briton and a Romanian in an assault that threatens to heighten tensions between Tehran and the west.
- Pfizer PFE.N and Moderna MRNA.O raised the price of its COVID-19 vaccines in the latest EU supply contracts as Europe battled supply disruptions and concerns about side effects from rival products.
- Very Group, the online retailer owned by the billionaire Barclay family, is set to resume dividend payments to the family after a four-year hiatus and ahead of a possible stock market flotation. ($1 = 0.7195 pounds) (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.