Greece's Alpha Bank sells real estate assets to Dimand and Premia
ATHENS, Feb 6 (Reuters) -Alpha Bank ACBr.AT, one of Greece's four largest lenders, has agreed to sell real estate assets to Dimand S.A. and Premia Properties, the bank said on Monday.
The consortium will acquire 65% of Alpha Bank's estate portfolio, which is valued at 438 million euros. Alpha bank will retain the remaining 35% of the vehicle that will hold and manage the assets and is called Skyline.
The portfolio constists of 573 assets, including offices, commercial real estate, residential, industrial and logistics facilities.
"Alpha Bank Group will remain as tenant for certain assets, while the rest of the portfolio will either be redeveloped and repositioned for rental use or sold directly to the market," the bank said.
The assets will gradually be transferred to Skyline in phases, Premia said in a bourse filing, adding that the aim is complete the transaction by June 2023.
Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas, Editing by Louise Heavens
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.