North Sea Crude-Forties falls on Vitol offering cheaper cargoes
LONDON, Jan 25 (Reuters) -North Sea Forties crude oil differentials dropped on Wednesday due to Vitol offering cargoes at lower levels, with the grade losing all gains made in the past week.
* Indications are on a free-on-board (FOB) basis unless marked as cost, insurance and freight (CIF) or delivered at place (DAP).
* Johan Sverdrup: Glencore bids at dated Brent minus 80 cents loading Feb. 25-27.
* Forties: Vitol offers CIF Rotterdam at dated Brent plus $1.20 loading Feb. 6-10. This equates to dated Brent minus 34 cents on a FOB basis, based on Reuters calculations.
* Forties: Vitol offers CIF Rotterdam at dated Brent plus $1.30 loading Feb. 11-15. This equates to dated Brent minus 24 cents on a FOB basis, based on Reuters calculations.
* Forties: Vitol offers CIF Rotterdam at dated Brent plus $1.75 loading Feb. 16-20. This equates to dated Brent plus 25 cents on a FOB basis, based on Reuters calculations.
Reporting by Shadia Nasralla. Editing by Jane Merriman
NORTH SEA CRUDE OIL DIFFERENTIALS AND OUTRIGHT PRICES: 0#BFO-DIF 0#C-E Dated BFO BFO- Brent BFO-BRT BFO-E Forties BFO-FOT FOT-E Oseberg BFO-OSE OSE-E Ekofisk BFO-EKO EKO-E Monthly North Sea crude loading programmes O/LOAD OPEC OPEC NSEA North Sea CRU crude oil PROD oil products DRV derivatives PRO/E European products OILOIL NYMOIL, IPEOIL, OILSPD, OILARB CRDWLDPRODEUR, PRODUS, APROD ENERGY energy speed guide CRUDE/1 crude speed guide
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.