Norway's Orkla Decides To Cease Its Operations Related To Hame Foods ZAO In Russia
March 11 (Reuters) - Orkla ORK.OL :
* NORWAY'S ORKLA SAYS HAS DECIDED TO CEASE ITS OPERATIONS RELATED TO HAME FOODS ZAO IN RUSSIA
* THE COMPANY HAS 367 EMPLOYEES IN RUSSIA AND HAD A TURNOVER OF NOK 184 MILLION IN 2021
* ITS RUSSIAN PRODUCTION CONSISTS OF LONG SHELF LIFE FOOD PRODUCTS FOR THE RUSSIAN MARKET
* HAS ALSO STOPPED EXPORTS AND IMPORTS RELATED TO RUSSIA AND BELARUS
* IN 2021, ORKLA HAD EXPORTS TO RUSSIA AND BELARUS TOTALLING NOK 105 MILLION. IMPORTS FROM THESE TWO COUNTRIES AMOUNTED TO NOK 23 MILLION Source text for Eikon: ID:nNDL3ZHfbl Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.