Swisscom expects 2021 EBITDA of up to 4.4 bln Swiss francs
April 29 (Reuters) - Swisscom AG SCMN.S :
* Says Group Revenue And Operating Income (Ebitda) Slightly Higher
* Says 68% Of Residential Customers Use Inone Bundled Mobile Offering
* Says Corporate Business Segment Grows In The Solutions Business
* Says Fastweb Sees Growth In Revenue, Ebitda And Customer Base
* Says Net Income Up Due To Non-Recurring Items In Financial Results
* Says Adjusted Financial Outlook For Financial Year 2021
* Says Group Revenue Rose By 2.4% To Chf 2,803 Million
* Says Consolidated Operating Income Before Depreciation And Amortisation (Ebitda) Was Up On The Previous Year By +1.2% At Chf 1,124 Million
* Says Ebitda Rose By 0.8% In The Core Swiss Market, And That Of Fastweb Increased By 5.3% (In Eur)
* Says In Overall Terms, Swisscom Generated A Net Profit Of Chf 638 Million, Up A Sizable +61.9% On The Prior-Year
* Says For 2021, Swisscom Now Expects Net Revenue Of Around Chf 11.3 Billion
* Says For 2021, Expects Ebitda Of Chf 4.3 To 4.4 Billion And Capital Expenditure Of Chf 2.2 To 2.3 Billion
* Says If Business Grows, Swisscom To Propose Unchanged Dividend Further company coverage: SCMN.S
Reporting by Vienna Newsroom
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.