Swisscom Says Net Income Rise 42.1% To 1.046 Bln Sfr
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Swisscom AG SCMN.S :
* SWISSCOM INCREASES REVENUE AND OPERATING INCOME
* EBITDA OUTLOOK FOR 2021 RAISED
* GROUP REVENUE ROSE BY 2.6% TO CHF 5,583 MILLION
* CONSOLIDATED OPERATING INCOME BEFORE DEPRECIATION AND AMORTISATION (EBITDA) WAS UP ON PREVIOUS YEAR BY 4.9% AT CHF 2,317 MILLION
* FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR FISCAL 2021 REMAINS UNCHANGED IN TERMS OF NET REVENUE AND CAPITAL EXPENDITURE
* FOR EBITDA, THE FORECAST IS INCREASED FROM BETWEEN CHF 4.3 BILLION AND 4.4 BILLION TO CHF 4.4 BILLION AND CHF 4.5 BILLION
* WILL PROPOSE TO THE 2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING THAT THE DIVIDEND FOR THE 2021 FINANCIAL YEAR REMAIN UNCHANGED AT CHF 22 PER SHARE
* SWISSCOM GENERATED NET INCOME OF CHF 1,046 MILLION, UP A MASSIVE 42.1% ON PRIOR-YEAR LEVE Source text for Eikon: ID: Further company coverage: SCMN.S (Berlin Speed Desk)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.