UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Nov 11
Nov 11 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening flat on Thursday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.04%.
* THG: U.S.-based asset management firm T. Rowe Price has taken up a 5% stake in online retail platform THG Plc THG.L , a regulatory filing showed on Wednesday.
* NATIONAL GRID: Britain's National Grid NG.L said on Wednesday it expects to bring a full 2 gigawatts of capacity back to its IFA1 interconnector in Kent in December next year, 10 months ahead of its previous estimate.
* HOUSE PRICES: House price inflation in Britain picked up last month, propelled by a shortage of sellers that suggested further price rises lie ahead, a survey showed.
* BREXIT: The European Union gave the City of London a reprieve on Wednesday, saying it will allow clearing houses in Britain to continue serving customers in the bloc beyond next June.
* GOLD: Gold prices eased after rallying to a five-month high in the previous session, as investors reassessed how the U.S. Federal Reserve would respond to a surge in consumer prices last month.
* OIL: Oil prices were steady after falling in the previous session on concerns rising inflation in the United States, spurred by climbing energy costs, may prompt the government to release more strategic crude stockpiles.
* London's FTSE 100 rose to its best session in nearly a month on Wednesday, aided by a weaker pound and gains in banks. * UK Corporate diary Harbour
HY Results Taylor
HY Results European
HY Results Internatio
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on: LIVE/ TODAY'S UK PAPERS > Financial Times PRESS/FT > Other business headlines PRESS/GB
Reporting by Muhammed Husain in Bengaluru
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.