UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Nov 28
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening lower on Monday with futures FFIc1 down 0.55%.
* ASTRAZENECA: C4X Discovery C4XD.L said AstraZeneca AZN.L signed a licence worth up $402 million to develop an oral therapy for the treatment of inflammatory and respiratory diseases using its NRF2 Activator programme.
* INCHCAPE: Inchcape INCH.L said finance chief Gijsbert de Zoeten was stepping down after a "lapse in judgement" that involved behaviour the company said fell short of standards expected of its executives.
* SUPERDRY: Superdry SDRY.L said it is talks with Bantry Bay Capital about replacing an existing asset-based lending facility of up to 70 million pounds.
* REVOLUTION BEAUTY: Revolution Beauty REVB.L named Bob Holt as its new chief executive officer.
* SHELL: Shell's Nigeria subsidiary SPDC has begun exporting limited amounts of oil from the Bonny terminal.
* BP: Operations are resuming at BP's BP.L large Rotterdam refinery, a spokesperson confirmed on Saturday.
* BP: China's Shenzhen Energy Group 000027.SZ on Saturday, signed a long-term agreement with oil major BP to buy liquefied natural gas.
* STRIKES: Cleaners will become the latest set of transport workers to strike over pay in Britain, the Rail, Maritime and Transport union said on Saturday.
* HOUSING MARKET: British property market activity stalled in October and house price growth slowed to its lowest quarterly level since February 2020, a survey showed.
* OIL: Oil futures fell more than $2 a barrel with WTI hitting an 11-month low on Monday.
* GOLD: Gold prices slipped on Monday.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Prerna Bedi in Bengaluru
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.