Wall Street Journal - Dec 2
Dec 2 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Tesla Inc TSLA.O delivered its first all-electric semitrailer trucks to PepsiCo Inc PEP.O on Thursday, marking the company's long-delayed expansion beyond the passenger vehicle market after five years Musk revealing the model.
- Blackstone's BX.N Real Estate Income Trust Inc more commonly known as BREIT, said Thursday in a letter posted to its website that the amount of withdrawals requested in October exceeded its monthly limit of 2% of its net-asset value and its quarterly threshold of 5%.
- Kroger Co KR.N Chief Executive Rodney McMullen said food inflation in the U.S. is starting to moderate, though prices have yet to broadly fall across supermarket aisles in an interview.
- The Federal Communications Commission said Thursday that deploying more Musk's SpaceX satellites would be in the public interest, but it stopped short of immediately clearing the nearly 30,000 satellites it requested.
- Walt Disney Co DIS.N was working with consulting firm McKinsey & Co. in recent months on an effort to centralize control of major spending decisions, triggering an uproar from top creative executives at the entertainment giant, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Parlement Technologies Inc said Thursday the decision to terminate the sale of the social media platform Parler to Kanye West had been made in mid-November and was in the interest of both parties. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)
Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.
All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.
Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.