Factors to watch on Nov 30
Nov 30 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening higher on Wednesday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.41%.
* OFGEM: Britain's energy watchdog has proposed new price controls for electricity distribution network companies for the next five years.
* HOME REIT: Britain's Home REIT Plc HOMEH.L , said there were no overdue arrears related to amounts billed to Aug. 31 and dismissed other allegations about its finances raised by activist investor Viceroy Research.
* PENNON: Pennon Group PNN.L plans to double its apprenticeship and graduate schemes to 1,000 spots and offer another 5,000 work placement opportunities by 2030.
* ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS: Primark said it planned to invest 100 million euros to open new stores and refurbish existing ones in Spain.
* RIO TINTO: Rio Tinto RIO.L plans to invest a further $600 million in renewable energy assets in the Pilbara region.
* ASTRAZENECA: AstraZeneca AZN.L is selling its West Chester manufacturing site in Ohio to biomanufacturing company National Resilience.
* RYANAIR: Europe's largest airline by passenger numbers, Ryanair RYA.I , is in talks with authorities in Egypt and Libya about operating flights to the countries for the first time.
* FOOD PRICE: The cost of fresh food sold in British shops increased in November at the fastest annual rate since records began in 2005, a survey showed.
* BIRD FLU: Britons may struggle to get hold of a free-range turkey or goose for Christmas this year after an industry head said about half of them have either died or been culled due to outbreak of avian flu.
* BULB: Collapsed British energy supplier Bulb's acquisition by Octopus Energy faces further delays after rival suppliers E.ON, British Gas and Scottish Power mounted a legal challenge.
* OIL: Oil prices posted gains of more than 1% in Asian trade.
* GOLD: Gold prices edged up on Wednesday.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Prerna Bedi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。