UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 12
April 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening lower on Tuesday, with futures FFIc1 down 0.78%.
* PARKER-HANNIFIN-MEGGITT: U.S. engineering and aerospace group Parker-Hannifin PH.N on Monday won EU antitrust approval for its 6.3-billion-pound ($8.2 billion) planned acquisition of Britain's Meggitt MGGT.L after pledging to sell a factory in the United States.
* FRC: Britain's auditing regulator will propose as soon as later this week to strengthen its ability to punish poorly performing auditors of publicly listed companies, a person familiar with the matter said.
* ENERGY CAP: British gas and electricity bills are likely to rise by a further 500 pounds ($651.35) this autumn as the war in Ukraine weighs on wholesale energy prices, according to The Times.
* COVID-19: Britain will expand access to Pfizer's PFE.N oral antiviral COVID-19 treatment to thousands more people by adding it to a trial to assess how best to use the drug in its highly vaccinated population, the health ministry said.
* METALS: Shanghai aluminium prices dropped to their lowest in more than three months, dragged by a stronger dollar and growing demand concerns amid COVID-19 curbs in top consumer China.
* GOLD: Gold prices inched higher as appetite for risk weakened ahead of U.S. inflation data that could support the Federal Reserve's aggressive policy stance to contain rising pricing pressures.
* OIL: Oil prices climbed as fears of a demand downturn in China eased after Shanghai relaxed some COVID-19 related restrictions, and OPEC warned it would be impossible to increase output enough to offset lost Russian supply.
* FTSE 100: British stocks ended lower on Monday as data showed the economy slowed more than expected in February, intensifying worries about a cost-of-living squeeze.
* UK CORPORATE DIARY:
Trading Update Liontrust Asset
FY trading update Management
Q1 trading update ASOS Plc
HY results easyJet
HY Trading update
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Amna Karimi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。