UK Stocks-Factors to watch on April 22
April 22 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening lower on Friday, with futures FFIc1 down 1.18%.
* Ferrexpo: Ukraine-focussed miner Ferrexpo Plc FXPO.L said it was delaying a decision on paying an interim dividend and pausing projects that are not expected to deliver near-term growth in the wake of Russia's invasion of the country.
* PETROPAVLOVSK: Petropavlovsk POG.L said it applied for a new export licence after the Russian miner was prohibited by sanctions from selling gold to Gazprombank GZPRI.MM .
* B&M: British discount retailer B&M BMEB.L said its chief executive Simon Arora plans to retire in 12 months' time after over 17 years leading the business.
* ECONOMY: British retail sales dropped in March by much more than expected as the surge in inflation hurt consumer demand, according to data published on Friday that sent a fresh warning sign for the economic outlook.
* SHELL: Energy giant Shell SHEL.L is in talks with some Chinese companies to sell its stake in a major Russian gas project amid sanctions imposed on Moscow over its invasion of Ukraine, The Telegraph reported.
* THG: British e-commerce company THG THG.L said it had rejected "numerous" bid approaches that failed to reflect its value as it warned inflationary pressure would result in broadly flat earnings this year, missing market forecasts by 22%.
* HOMESERVE-BROOKFIELD: HomeServe Plc HSV.L said it is in talks with Canada's Brookfield Asset Management BAMa.TO for a possible offer for the home repair services firm.
* FCA-UNITE: British labour union Unite said its members at the Financial Conduct Authority would undertake their first strikes and work to rule during May, June and July at the watchdog's London and Edinburgh offices.
* FTSE 100: London's FTSE 100 pared losses to end flat on Thursday as gains in cyclical and energy stocks countered underwhelming production updates from mining companies, while gains in airline stocks and brick maker Ibstock helped the midcap index stay afloat.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Amna Karimi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。