UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Aug 1
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening lower on Monday, with futures FFIc1 down 0.16%.
* JD SPORTS: Britain's largest sportswear retailer JD Sports Fashion JD.L will sell Footasylum to German asset management firm Aurelius Group for an enterprise value of about 45 million euros ($46 million).
* PEARSON: Education group Pearson PSON.L reiterated its full-year profit outlook and said its new integrated structure under boss Andy Bird was helping to save costs and grow the top line. * SENIOR: British auto and aircraft parts supplier Senior Plc SNR.L resumed its dividend payouts after posting a 16% rise in first-half revenue, as planemakers ramped up production to serve a recovery in air travel.
* HSBC: HSBC HSBA.L sought to woo investors with a higher profitability target and bullish dividend outlook, as Europe's biggest bank pushed back on a proposal by top shareholder Ping An Insurance Group Co of China 601318.SS to split itself.
* HSBC: A Hong Kong politician has urged HSBC HSBA.L spin off its Asia business and appoint representatives of Chinese insurer Ping An to its board, as the global lender prepares to meet with Hong Kong shareholders this week.
* TULLOW OIL: Executives from Tullow Oil TLW.L held talks with India's ONGC Videsh Ltd ONVI.NS in Nairobi this week as the London-based firm seeks a strategic investor for its onshore oil project in Kenya, the company said on Saturday.
* EASYJET: Spain-based pilots at easyJet EZJ.L will go on strike for nine days in August to demand better working conditions, the SEPLA union said on Friday.
* BRITAIN: Britain will now require foreign companies holding UK property to identify their true owners in an official register, the government said on Monday, as part of a crackdown on Russian oligarchs and corrupt elites laundering illicit wealth.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain amd Prerna Bedi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。