UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Aug 5
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening higher on Friday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.1%.
* LSEG: The London Stock Exchange Group LSEG.L launched a 750 million pound ($910.65 million) share buy-back.
* TULLOW OIL: Tullow Oil TLW.L said it would abandon drilling operations at Beebei-Potaro exploration well in offshore Guyana.
* WPP: WPP WPP.L upgraded its full-year net sales outlook.
* PETS AT HOME: Pets At Home PETSP.L posted a 7.1% rise in first-quarter revenue.
* HARGREAVES LANSDOWN: Hargreaves Lansdown HRGV.L reported a fall in assets under management as investors moved away from riskier assets.
* PENDRAGON: Pendragon PDG.L said potential bidder withdrew interest as one of the five major shareholder did not engage in talks.
* HOUSING: House prices in Britain fell for the first time in more than a year in July, figures from mortgage lender Halifax showed.
* BOE: The Bank of England raised interest rates by the most in 27 years on Thursday in an attempt to smother surging inflation on track to top 13%, even as it warned a long recession is coming.
* SUN LIFE: Sun Life Financial's SLF.TO shares jumped on Thursday after reporting a better-than-expected second-quarter profit.
* STRIKE: British trade union Unite said on Thursday its members at Network Rail, which owns and maintains train infrastructure, would join other rail unions in striking on Aug. 18 and 20.
* ARRIVAL: British electric vehicle start-up Arrival SA ARVL.O is delaying trials of its bus and car projects to cut costs and focus on the production of its debut van, the Financial Times reported.
* The FTSE 100 stock index was little changed on Thursday.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain and Prerna Bedi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。