UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 18
July 18(Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening higher on Monday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.53%.
* JOHNSON MATTHEY: Johnson Matthey JMAT.L said on Monday it is building an 80 million pound ($95.08 million) gigafactory as it looks to expand manufacturing of hydrogen fuel cell components in the UK.
* GSK: British drugmaker GSK GSK.L spun off its consumer health business on Monday in the biggest listing in Europe for more than a decade.
* LV=: British mutual life insurer LV= on Monday said that Mark Hartigan will step down from his role as interim chief executive and board member once a permanent replacement is found.
* DELIVEROO: British food delivery company Deliveroo ROO.L on Monday slashed its full-year revenue guidance, blaming a more cautious economic outlook.
* EUROMONEY: Astorg Asset Management said on Monday a group led by the French investment group would offer to buy Euromoney ERM.L , which could value the British business-to-business information firm at 1.6 billion pounds.
* ROLLS-ROYCE: Rolls-Royce RR.L said it would start testing this year a prototype of its UltraFan engine, the world's largest turbofan, which has been designed to be up to 25% more efficient than its first generation Trent engines.
* STARBUCKS: Starbucks Corp SBUX.O is not in a formal sale process for its UK business, a company spokesperson said in a statement after The Times reported earlier on Saturday that the coffee chain is exploring a sale of the UK operations.
* BT: More than 40,000 British workers for telecoms company BT Group will hold a two-day national strike over pay on July 29 and Aug. 1, their first such action in 35 years, the Communication Workers Union (CWU) said on Friday.
* London's FTSE 100 index ended the week lower on worries about aggressive interest rate hikes and a sharp slowdown in the global economy, even as energy and defensive stocks lifted the benchmark index more than 1% on Friday.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。