UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 19
July 19 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening lower on Tuesday, with futures FFIc1 down 0.4%.
* ASTRAZENECA: AstraZeneca AZN.L said its cancer drug Enhertu was approved in the European Union for treating an aggressive form of breast cancer characterised by a high rate of the protein HER2, widening the therapy's indications for use in the region.
* HYVE GROUP: British exhibitions group Hyve HYVE.L said it is selling its Ukrainian unit to a group led by Anatoly Sushon, the Ukrainian business' managing director, as events in the country continue to be on hold following Russia's invasion.
* INFORMA: British events organiser Informa INF.L resumed interim dividends and reaffirmed that its full-year outlook would be at the top end of its guidance range on the back of robust demand for its services.
* MADE.COM: British online furniture retailer Made.com MADE.L slashed its sales and earnings guidance for 2022, saying it did not expect an improvement in demand for big-ticket items any time soon.
* DARKTRACE: British cybersecurity firm Darktrace Plc DARK.L said it expected its annual profit margins to be about 19.5% higher than its previous guidance range, buoyed by steady customer growth.
* ARM: SoftBank 9984.T has put on hold plans for a London initial public offering of the British chip technology firm Arm Ltd because of the political turmoil in the UK government, the Financial Times reported on Monday.
* PETROPAVLOVSK: Petropavlovsk POG.L said a court has appointed Allister Manson, Trevor Binyon and Joanne Rolls of Opus Restructuring LLP as administrators of the company.
* ROYAL MAIL: Workers at Britain's Royal Mail suspended plans to hold a three day strike later this week, trade union Unite said on Monday after a ballot of workers showed a majority in favour of returning to negotiations.
* Britain's FTSE 100 rose on Monday lifted by commodity stocks and an upbeat global mood, while shares of Haleon, spun off from drugmaker GSK, fell on their debut on the London Stock Exchange.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。