UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 1
June 1 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening higher on Wednesday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.3%.
* TULLOW: Tullow Oil TLW.L will acquire Capricorn Energy CNE.L in an all-stock deal valued at 656.9 million pounds ($826.7 million), the energy groups said on Wednesday, as they focus on the African market.
* DR. MARTENS: British footwear brand Dr. Martens DOCS.L on Wednesday forecast higher annual revenue growth thanks to price hikes made in response to soaring inflation and stronger sales of its shoes and boots.
* WOOD PLC: British energy services provider Wood Plc WG.L on Wednesday agreed to sell its built environment consulting division to Canada's WSP Global Inc WSP.TO for $1.9 billion.
* BT GROUP: Britain's competition watchdog said on Wednesday it had started investigating BT Group's BT.L deal to combine its sports broadcasting business with Warner Bros Discovery DISCA.O .
* FRASERS: British sportswear and fashion group Frasers FRAS.L has acquired online women's fashion retailer Missguided out of administration, it said on Wednesday.
* HSBC: HSBC Holdings HSBA.L plans to invest more than 3 billion yuan ($448 million) in its China operations, Chief Executive Noel Quinn told state news agency Xinhua, saying he sees challenges for the economy but also opportunities for investment.
* CENTRICA: Advisory group PIRC on Tuesday recommended shareholders vote against Centrica's CNA.L remuneration policy at the British Gas owner's annual general meeting to be held on June 7.
* SHELL: Shell said on Tuesday it has not agreed to set up a rouble account under new payment terms by Russian gas giant Gazprom GAZP.MM to continue supplying Europe.
* London's FTSE 250 index fell on Tuesday and marked a second straight month of losses on concerns a worsening cost-of-living crisis would hurt economic growth, while shares of airlines fell as oil prices climbed.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。