UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 20
June 20 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening higher on Monday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.24%.
* AB FOODS: Associated British Foods ABF.L said its Primark fashion business, which has shunned the extra cost of home delivery, will trial a UK Click & Collect service on children's products.
* EASYJET: easyJet EZJ.L said it was cutting more flights in the busy summer period to help manage operational problems, including staff shortages in ground handling and flight caps at London Gatwick and Amsterdam.
* DELIVEROO: Deliveroo ROO.L named Scilla Grimble as chief financial officer and said she is expected to start in the role by June 2023.
* STHREE: SThree Plc STEMS.L forecast a higher annual profit after posting a rise in half-year net fees, as the reopening of economies encouraged companies to accelerate recruitments in key markets.
* EUROMONEY: Euromoney Institutional Investor ERM.L said it got a possible cash offer, which could value the information services firm at around 1.60 billion pounds ($1.96 billion).
* BP: Igor Sechin, the head of Russian oil major Rosneft ROSN.MM , said that BP BP.L still remains its largest private shareholder.
* RYANAIR: Trade unions representing cabin crew of Ryanair RYA.I plan a strike later in June in Belgium and elsewhere in Europe, increasing disruption for passengers to and from Belgium during a peak holiday weekend and a European Union summit.
* TESCO: One of Britain's leading businessmen has criticised Prime Minister Boris Johnson's government for reversing course on policy, including over anti-obesity measures, saying companies are more consistent.
* OFGEM: Britain's energy regulator proposed new measures to protect consumers' money and prevent energy suppliers from charging high direct debit payments, a move that comes as households struggle to meet soaring energy bills.
* London's FTSE 100 ended lower on Friday, weighed down by weakness in resource-linked shares, and recorded its third straight week of fall on worries about sluggish economic growth.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain and Amna Karimi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。