UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 30
June 30 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening 2 points lower at 7,086 on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, while futures FFIc1 were down 0.15%.
* SERCO: Serco Group SRP.L forecast a more than 50% jump in first-half profit, bolstered mainly by its COVID-19 services for the UK government.
* STAGECOACH: Stagecoach SGC.L said it expected to continue to generate positive operating profit in the future.
* PENDRAGON: Pendragon PDG.L warned that vehicle orders were getting delayed due to a global chip shortage and flagged further supply constraints in the second half.
* INDIVIOR: Indivior Plc INDV.L said 2021 revenue and profit would now be significantly above its previous outlook.
* DIXONS CARPHONE: Dixons Carphone DC.L reported a 34% rise in annual profit, with a strong online performance more than offsetting the forced closure of its stores during COVID-19 lockdowns.
* ASTRAZENECA: Health Canada said late on Tuesday it has recommended that people with a history of capillary leak syndrome not be inoculated with drugmaker AstraZeneca's AZN.L COVID-19 vaccine.
* ECONOMY: British households raised their savings sharply in early 2021 as coronavirus lockdowns closed bars, restaurants and many shops, potentially boosting their spending power as the restrictions are gradually lifted.
* CLIMATE CHANGE: British Finance Minister Rishi Sunak is expected to announce plans for 15 billion pounds green savings bonds, allowing people to invest in renewable energy projects such as wind and solar power, The Times reported.
* GOLD: Gold was hovering around an over two-month low as investors awaited U.S. jobs data for further clarity on the Federal Reserve's policy stance.
* OIL: Oil prices extended the previous day's small gains after an industry report showed U.S. crude stockpiles fell last week.
* The UK blue-chip index .FTSE closed 0.2% higher on Tuesday, led by mining and retail stocks, while rising cases of a new COVID-19 variant in Europe and Asia stoked fears of a slower economic recovery.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Priyanshi Mandhan in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。