UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 8
June 8 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening higher on Wednesday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.22%.
* WIZZ AIR: European budget airline Wizz Air WIZZ.L forecast an operating loss for the first quarter of the current fiscal year and reported a bigger annual loss, amid disruptions in the wider industry due to staff shortages at airports and supply-chain snags.
* BERKELEY: Berkeley Group Holdings Plc BKGH.L announced its plans to appoint Michael Dobson as the British housebuilder's next chairman, who is likely to take up the non-executive role following the company's annual meeting in September.
* AVEVA: British industrial software company Aveva Group AVV.L said key markets such as energy, power, shipbuilding and infrastructure were showing positive trends as it reported a 7.1% rise in full-year pro-forma revenue to 1.24 billion pounds ($1.55 billion).
* SHELL: Shell launched a new green power business for homes across Texas, aiming to lure customers with plans including free charging for electric vehicles during off-peak hours and credit for excess solar power homeowners export to the grid.
* TESCO: Britain's advertising regulator has banned six adverts for Tesco's TSCO.L plant-based products, saying the supermarket group's claims regarding their positive benefits to the planet had not been substantiated and were likely to mislead.
* SHELL: Qatar has picked Exxon Mobil Corp XOM.N , TotalEnergies SE TTEF.PA , Royal Dutch Shell SHEL.L and ConocoPhillips COP.N as partners in the expansion of the world's largest LNG project, people with knowledge of the matter said.
* FTSE 100: UK shares slipped on Tuesday as expectations of more tightening by major central banks weighed, while JD Sports fell after the national antitrust watchdog found the retailer involved in price-fixing.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Amna Karimi in Bengaluru; Editing by Shailesh Kuber
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。