UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 15
March 15 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening lower on Tuesday, with futures FFIc1 down 1.3%
* INCHAPE: British car distributor Inchcape INCH.L said it had started transitioning its Russian business after noting ownership interests in the country were "no longer tenable" amid Western sanctions on Moscow following its invasion of Ukraine.
* INFORMA: Events group Informa Plc INF.L reported higher annual profit, as more trade shows and conferences resumed from the pandemic hiatus and its digital business expanded.
* OCADO: Britain's Ocado OCDO.L said it had struck a partnership with Auchan Retail in Poland to provide its online delivery technology at a customer fulfilment centre in Warsaw, with further centres to be announced in the future.
* IMPERIAL BRANDS: Imperial Brands IMB.L said its exit from Russia would have a small impact on annual profit and the cigarette maker has started talks with a third party to transfer the assets due to the Ukraine crisis.
* TP ICAP: TP ICAP TCAPI.L , the world's biggest inter-deal broker, reported an 81% fall in annual profit as market volatility eased from the frenzy of 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic set in.
* BENTLEY: Luxury carmaker Bentley unveiled plans to build a new electric model annually for five years from 2025 after its annual profit skyrocketed, as the British firm builds on parent Volkswagen's VOWG_p.DE push to broaden electric offerings.
* LOTTERY: Britain's Gambling Commission on Tuesday named Allwyn Entertainment as its preferred applicant to run the National Lottery, replacing Camelot which has held the licence since its inception in 1994.
* ECONOMY: Britain's unemployment rate fell below its pre-pandemic rate in the three months to January, even as the country was under the Omicron wave of coronavirus, while pay rose faster than expected, official figures showed.
* SHELL: Environmental lawyers ClientEarth said on Tuesday they were preparing legal action against the directors of Shell SHEL.L over the company's climate transition plan, in what they said would be the first such case of its kind.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。