UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Nov 19
Nov 19 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening higher with futures FFIc1 up 0.50% on Friday.
* KINGFISHER: British home improvement retailer Kingfisher KGF.L forecast full-year profit towards the higher end of the 910-950 million pounds ($1.23 billion-$1.28 billion) range previously guided after reporting strong third-quarter sales on a two-year basis.
* GREAT PORTLAND ESTATES: London-focused commercial property developer Great Portland Estates Plc GPOR.L lifted its annual rental value outlook and joined bigger rivals in returning to interim profit, buoyed by strong leasing momentum.
* NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY: Nationwide Building Society NBS.L reported half-year profits more than doubled, as it cashed in on Britain's economic rebound.
* RETAIL SALES: Auction houses and shoppers seeking new clothes for the Christmas holidays lifted British retail sales last month by more than expected, adding to recent signs that a slowdown in the economy might have abated slightly.
* UNILEVER: Unilever Plc ULVR.L has agreed to sell its global tea business to CVC Capital Partners for 4.5 billion euros ($5.1 billion).
* GB GROUP: Data intelligence specialist GB Group GBGP.L said on Thursday it would buy U.S.-based peer Acuant Intermediate for an enterprise value of $736 million.
* OIL: Oil prices steadied as investors paused for breath following a day of wild swings prompted by the prospect of coordinated action by the world's major economies to release official crude reserves from stocks.
* GOLD: Gold prices inched higher but were set for their first weekly decline in three as rising inflation fuelled bets of quicker interest rate hikes and dented bullion's appeal.
* Britain's FTSE 100 ended lower on Thursday as heavyweight mining and energy stocks tracked weak commodity prices.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Amna Karimi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。