UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 19
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening higher on Monday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.2%.
* WISE PLC: Money transfer company Wise Plc WISEa.L said that its revenue was 132.8 million pounds ($182.97 million) in the second quarter, a rise of 25% from the same period last year.
* 888: Online-focussed gambling firm 888 888.L reported a 7% rise in third-quarter revenue.
* BELLWAY: Homebuilder Bellway PLC BWY.L reported a surge in annual profit and said it was targeting an increase of around 10% in output of new homes for the year ending July 2022.
* MCBRIDE: McBride Plc MCB.L warned that raw material and packaging costs have risen faster and to a higher level than previously expected.
* HEATHROW: Britain's aviation regulator said that Heathrow, would not be permitted to increase charges as much as it had wanted, as both the hub and its airline customers vie to recover pandemic losses.
* CENTAMIN: Gold miner Centamin CEY.L said it was expecting to hit the midpoint of its gold production forecast for 2021 after reporting a 3% rise in output in the third quarter from the prior three months.
* BHP: BHP Group BHP.AX posted a near 5% drop in first-quarter iron ore output due to maintenance work at its Jimblebar mine and a shortage of rail labour caused by COVID-19 border restrictions.
* OIL: Oil prices fell, with Brent down a second straight day, after Chinese data showed slowing economic growth and U.S. factory output dropped in September, raising fresh concerns about demand amid patchy recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
* London's FTSE 100 slipped on Monday as investors ramped up bets of a quicker interest rate hike by the Bank of England.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Shanima A in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。