UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct. 26
Oct 26 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening steady on Tuesday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.15%.
* BUNZL: Bunzl Plc BNZL.L posted higher third-quarter revenue on Tuesday, buoyed by acquisitions and higher number of trading days compared to last year, but the business supplies distributor flagged the trend would unwind in the last quarter.
* HEATHROW: Britain's Heathrow Airport Ltd said on Tuesday it was still making losses and does not expect air traffic to recover completely until at least 2026 even as the travel industry gathered steam in the third quarter on easing restrictions.
* WHITBREAD: Premier Inn owner Whitbread WTB.L reported a much smaller half-year loss, as its hotels in the UK bounced back faster than expected from the COVID-19 pandemic.
* RECKITT: Reckitt Benckiser Group RKT.L beat analysts' estimates for third-quarter sales on Tuesday, benefiting from increased sales of cold and flu remedies and price hikes, prompting it to raise its full-year forecast.
* PETROFAC: British oil services company Petrofac Ltd PFC.L said it planned to raise $275 million through issue of new shares to cut debt and pay a Serious Fraud Office fine for bribery offences.
* GOLD: Gold prices eased, weighed down by an uptick in the dollar and U.S. bond yields, as investors assessed central banks' likely response to higher inflation ahead of key upcoming policy meetings.
* OIL: Oil prices edged higher after trading down earlier, looking set to sustain a rally driven by strong demand in the United States, the world's biggest consumer of oil and its products.
* London's blue-chip index gained on Monday as higher commodity prices lifted oil and mining stocks, while shares in HSBC rose after the Asia-focussed bank reported a higher-than-expected profit.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
(Reporting By Amna Karimi in Bengaluru)
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。