UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 27
Oct 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening steady on Wednesday, with futures FFIc1 down 0.10%.
* BLOOMSBURY: Harry Potter publisher Bloomsbury BLPU.L raised its dividend, as lockdown-reading habits drove its half-year earnings to a record high, and said it had put in measures in place to weather print supply chain disruptions ahead of the holiday season.
* WICKES: Wickes Group WIX.L flagged that its third-quarter sales slowed compared with last year, when the home improvement retailer benefited heavily from a surge in do-it-yourself projects by people stuck at home during the lockdowns.
* SOFTLINE: Russian IT company Softline set its final offer price at $7.50 per global depositary receipt (GDR) for its initial public offering (IPO), the lower end of its target range, implying a valuation of around $1.5 billion, the company said.
** TP ICAP: TP ICAP TCAPI.L , said it had launched a weather data-backed index that would allow financial risks tied to the pace of climate change to be traded for the first time.
* GOLD: Gold prices retreated further from a key $1,800/ounce level, as a robust dollar and higher U.S. bond yields dented bullion's appeal while investors assessed how central banks would address rising inflation pressures.
* OIL: Oil prices fell after industry data showed crude oil stockpiles rose more than expected and fuel inventories unexpectedly increased last week in the United States, the world's largest oil consumer.
* London's FTSE 100 rose for a third straight session on Tuesday, boosted by consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser after it lifted its sales forecast, while the global mood was buoyed by record highs on Wall Street indexes.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
(Reporting By Amna Karimi in Bengaluru)
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。