UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct. 5
Oct. 5 (Reuters) - Britain's futures .FFIc1 were 0.19% higher on Tuesday.
* GREGGS: Greggs GRG.L raised its full-year profit outlook after underlying sales in its latest quarter rose 3.5% compared with two years ago despite staffing and supply chain disruption.
* ASTRAZENECA: AstraZeneca AZN.L said it had submitted a request with U.S. health regulators to grant emergency use authorisation for a new treatment to prevent COVID-19.
* MELROSE: Melrose Industries MRON.L said the global chip shortage has led to a surge in monthly cancellations from its customers in the auto industry.
* GREAT PORTLAND: Great Portland Estates GPOR.L said its joint venture has sold 160 Old Street, an office property in London, to a fund advised by J.P. Morgan Global Alternatives for 181.50 million pounds.
* BINANCE: Trading volumes at major cryptocurrency exchange Binance soared between July and September, suggesting a recent crackdown by regulators across the globe has had little impact on the platform's business.
* SHELL: Royal Dutch Shell RDSa.L on Monday said it has restarted production at its Olympus platform in the Mars Corridor in the Gulf of Mexico.
* AUTOS: British new car registrations fell last month by 35% year on year to 214,000 units, according to preliminary industry data that marked the weakest September for at least 23 years.
* GOLD: Gold fell as the dollar rose, but concerns that rising energy prices could dampen economic activity dented appetite for riskier assets and kept bullion close to a more than one-week peak hit in the previous session.
* OIL: Oil prices climbed, hitting their highest levels in at least three years.
* The UK blue-chip index .FTSE closed 0.2% lower on Monday as weakness in financial and travel-linked stocks offset a bounce in energy, while Morrisons dropped after private equity firm Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) won a bid for the company.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Priyanshi Mandhan in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。