UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 13
Sept 13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures FFIc1 up 0.38% ahead of Monday's trading.
* STHREE: Recruitment company SThree STEMS.L forecast annual earnings "significantly above" current market estimates, helped by the postponement of a planned increase in investment from the second half of the current financial year to fiscal 2022 and beyond.
* AB FOODS: AB Foods ABF.L said sales at Primark were lower than expected in its fourth quarter but the group still raised its full-year profit outlook
* S4 CAPITAL: Martin Sorrell's S4 Capital SFOR.L advertising group lifted its annual gross profit guidance, driven by strong demand from global tech platforms.
* MARKS & SPENCER: British retailer Marks & Spencer MKS.L said on Sunday it was reviewing the future of its French business, with new trade rules in place since Britain left the European Union continuing to impact product availability in stores.
* WINTER COVID-19 PLAN: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will set out on Tuesday his plans to manage the COVID-19 pandemic in the winter months
* GOLD: Gold prices were stuck in a narrow range, with cautious investors awaiting readings on U.S. consumer prices that could be crucial to Federal Reserve's decision on when to exit its super-supportive policy.
* OIL: Oil prices rose for a second session as concerns over U.S. output following damage from Hurricane Ida supported the market, along with expectations for higher demand.
* The FTSE 100 ended higher on Friday, but posted its worst weekly performance since mid-August as data showed the pace of domestic economic recovery stalled in July against the backdrop of a surge in COVID-19 cases and supply chain disruptions.
* UK CORPORATE DIARY: Henry Boot
HY results S4 Capital
HY results AB Foods
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Aby Jose Koilparambil
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。