UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 20
Sept 20 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening higher on Tuesday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.57%.
* HALEON: Haleon HLN.L said it had notified GSK GSK.L and Pfizer PFE.N that it had rejected their requests for indemnification in relation to U.S.-based litigation over the heartburn drug, Zantac.
* FULLER: Fuller, Smith & Turner FSTA.L warned that the global energy crisis would significantly raise its expected full-year costs for gas and electricity.
* FRASERS: Mike Ashley, one of Britain's best known and most outspoken business leaders, is set to step down as director at Frasers Group FRAS.L this year.
* KINGFISHER: British home improvement retailer Kingfisher KGF.L reported a 29.5% fall in first-half underlying profit but said it was seeing resilience in outdoor and 'big-ticket' category sales trends despite the cost of living crisis.
* SThree: British recruiting firm SThree Plc STEMS.L forecast a higher-than-expected annual profit, helped by continued demand for hiring in the science, technology and related sectors.
* TUI: Holiday group TUI TUIGn.DE , TUIT.L stuck to its forecast of returning to profitability this year and said winter bookings stood at 78% of pre-pandemic levels.
* TAX: Britain's low headline rate of corporation tax has failed to boost business investment, which lags behind that of all its major peers, according to a report which comes as the government prepares to reverse a planned rise.
* OIL: Oil prices were little changed, after rising in the previous session, on concerns that interest rate hikes in the United States.
* GOLD: Gold prices traded in a tight range, as cautious investors focused on the Federal Reserve's policy decision this week.
* METALS: Base metals broadly rose, supported by clues that top consumer China will further ease its COVID-19 restrictions.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Anchal Rana in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。