UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 6
Sept 6 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening lower, with futures FFIc1 down 0.26% on Tuesday.
* RIO TINTO: The chief executive of global mining firm Rio Tinto RIO.L has met with top executives at the new Chinese state-owned agency created with an aim of centralising the country's iron ore purchases.
*BERKELEY: British high-end housebuilder Berkeley Group Holdings BKGH.L said underlying sales in the first four months until August were ahead of year-ago numbers, as robust demand and higher prices continued to offset rising costs.
* CAPRICORN: Oil and gas producer Capricorn Energy CNE.L lowered its annual production outlook, as it drilled fewer wells in Egypt in the first half due to commissioning delays and logistics challenges.
* GO-AHEAD: British transport operator Go-Ahead GOG.L said that it had detected "unauthorised activity" on its network earlier in the week, adding that the cyber security incident had no impact on its UK or international rail services.
* CENTRICA: Britain's largest energy supplier Centrica CNA.L is in talks with banks to secure billions of pounds in extra credit to meet soaring collateral demands as the energy market remains volatile.
* BOE: The Bank of England needs to focus on getting inflation expectations under control, BoE policymaker Catherine Mann said on Monday
* GOLD: Gold prices rose due to a pullback in the dollar and safe-haven buying on worries about an economic slowdown, though the gains were capped by prospects of aggressive rate hikes to tame inflation.
* OIL: Oil prices edged lower, paring gains from the previous session, as an OPEC+ deal to cut output by 100,000 barrels per day in October was seen as a largely symbolic move to bolster prices after the market's recent slide.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Muhammed Husain and Anchal Rana in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。