UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Sept 7
Sept 7 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening lower with futures FFIc1 down 0.96% on Wednesday.
* RIO TINTO: A U.S. judge said Rio Tinto Plc RIO.L must face an investor lawsuit accusing the Anglo-Australian mining giant of concealing delays and huge cost overruns at a Mongolian copper and gold mine owned by Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd TRQ.TO , in which Rio Tinto has a majority stake.
* BP: BP BP.L restored production at its 435,000-barrel-per-day (bpd) Whiting, Indiana, refinery on Sunday.
* ASTON MARTIN: Aston Martin AML.L expects its finances to improve in the second half of 2022 after burning through tens of millions of pounds in cash earlier this year.
* BEN & JERRY: Ben & Jerry said it plans to amend its lawsuit challenging the sale of its ice cream business in Israel by its parent company, Unilever ULVR.L .
* IHG: Holiday Inn owner IHG IHG.L said that bookings on its websites and apps were facing disruptions after its technology systems were hit by "unauthorised activity".
* HSBC: A divided U.S. appeals court said on Tuesday HSBC Holdings Plc HSBA.L was not liable to the families of two American contractors killed in an al-Qaeda suicide bombing of a CIA base in Afghanistan.
* ENERGY: Britain's oil and gas industry body called for new drilling licenses in the North Sea and rapid investment in the sector.
* OIL: Oil prices fell more than $1 on Wednesday to their lowest since before Russia invaded Ukraine.
* GOLD: Gold prices fell on Wednesday, as the U.S. dollar and Treasury yields jumped.
* British stock indexes ended higher on Tuesday boosted from financials and retailers.
* UK CORPORATE DIARY: Barratt Developments
FY Results WH Smith
Prelim FY Results
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Anchal Rana in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。