UPDATE 1 - UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 14
June 14 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index .FTSE is seen opening higher on Tuesday, with futures FFIc1 up 0.73%.
* ENTAIN: British gambling group Entain ENT.L said it had agreed to buy online sports betting and gaming operator BetCity in a deal worth up to 850 million euros ($887 million).
* BELLWAY-CREST NICHOLSON: British housebuilders Bellway BWY.L and Crest Nicholson Holdings CRST.L said upbeat home prices spurred by high demand levels will continue to offset cost pressures, brushing aside any slowdown concerns in the housing market.
* FIRSTGROUP: British transport company FirstGroup FGP.L reported a higher annual profit and resumed dividend payments, as passenger numbers on its buses improved after the relaxation of COVID-19 curbs.
* ITV: Britain's ITV ITV.L said it had agreed to buy a 79.5% stake in Plimsoll Productions, the maker of natural history programmes like "Hostile Planet" for Disney and "Night on Earth" for Netflix, for 103.5 million pounds ($126.1 million) in cash.
* PARAGON BANKING: British lender Paragon Banking PAGPA.L upgraded its 2022 forecasts on Tuesday, after posting a 49% rise in half-yearly profit, as it sees strong growth in new lending.
* GO-AHEAD: Australian transit operator Kelsian Group Ltd KLS.AX said it may bid for Go-Ahead Group PLC GOG.L after the British bus firm agreed to a 647.7 million pound ($789 million) buyout from another Australian group, setting the stage for a bidding war.
* STONEGATE: Britain's biggest pubs group Stonegate, which is suing Zurich Insurance ZURN.S and two peers for 1 billion pounds ($1.2 billion) over lockdown losses, battled the COVID-19 pandemic "day by day, venue by venue", a London trial heard.
* FTSE 100: London's FTSE 250 index fell to its lowest level in three months on Monday after data showed Britain's economy unexpectedly shrank in April ahead of a Bank of England policy meeting this week.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on:
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times
> Other business headlines
Reporting by Amna Karimi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。