Wall Street Journal - Dec 2
Dec 2 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Tesla Inc TSLA.O delivered its first all-electric semitrailer trucks to PepsiCo Inc PEP.O on Thursday, marking the company's long-delayed expansion beyond the passenger vehicle market after five years Musk revealing the model.
- Blackstone's BX.N Real Estate Income Trust Inc more commonly known as BREIT, said Thursday in a letter posted to its website that the amount of withdrawals requested in October exceeded its monthly limit of 2% of its net-asset value and its quarterly threshold of 5%.
- Kroger Co KR.N Chief Executive Rodney McMullen said food inflation in the U.S. is starting to moderate, though prices have yet to broadly fall across supermarket aisles in an interview.
- The Federal Communications Commission said Thursday that deploying more Musk's SpaceX satellites would be in the public interest, but it stopped short of immediately clearing the nearly 30,000 satellites it requested.
- Walt Disney Co DIS.N was working with consulting firm McKinsey & Co. in recent months on an effort to centralize control of major spending decisions, triggering an uproar from top creative executives at the entertainment giant, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Parlement Technologies Inc said Thursday the decision to terminate the sale of the social media platform Parler to Kanye West had been made in mid-November and was in the interest of both parties. (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。