UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 31
Adds news items, updates futures
March 31 (Reuters) -Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening lower on Thursday, with futures FFIc1 down 0.05%.
* ROLLS ROYCE: The new boss of Rolls-Royce RR.L has sought to make his mark on the British engineering company, hiring Helen McCabe as chief financial officer.
* ON THE BEACH GROUP: On the Beach Group OTB.L said Chief Financial Officer Shaun Morton will replace outgoing boss Simon Cooper as its CEO, effective June 30.
* DE LA RUE: British banknote printer De La Rue Plc DLAR.L said its shareholder Crystal Amber Fund Limited has called for a general meeting in an effort to oust the company's current Chairman Kevin Loosemore, with immediate effect.
* EMIS GROUP: Britain's CMA said it would refer UnitedHealth Group's planned acquisition of EMIS EMISG.L for a Phase 2 investigation.
* HOUSE PRICES: British house prices slid in March at the fastest annual rate since the financial crisis, mortgage lender Nationwide said.
* SHELL: Shell SHEL.L is splitting up its renewables and low-carbon division as part of CEO Wael Sawan's shake-up to boost the energy giant's returns.
* RIO TINTO: Rio Tinto Ltd RIO.AX, RIO.L and Canada's First Quantum Minerals Ltd FM.TO will form a joint venture to develop the La Granja copper project in Peru, the Anglo-Australian miner said.
* BP: Britain shortlisted for state support a project by BP BP.L and Equinor EQNR.OL to build a large-scale gas power plant with carbon capture and storage, the government's latest selection round showed.
* OCADO: Ocado OCDO.L won a high court legal action brought by Norwegian robotics firm AutoStore AUTO.OL.
* BUSINESS CONFIDENCE: British businesses were their most confident this month since May 2022 and pricing expectations cooled to a six-month low, a survey showed.
* OIL: Oil down marginally amid uncertainty over imminent US economic data.
* GOLD: Gold set for best month since July 2020 on banking turbulence.
* For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on: LIVE/
TODAY'S UK PAPERS
> Financial Times PRESS/FT
> Other business headlines PRESS/GB
Reporting by Prerna Bedi in Bengaluru
免責聲明: XM Group提供線上交易平台的登入和執行服務，允許個人查看和/或使用網站所提供的內容，但不進行任何更改或擴展其服務和訪問權限，並受以下條款與條例約束：（i）條款與條例；（ii）風險提示；（iii）完全免責聲明。網站內部所提供的所有資訊，僅限於一般資訊用途。請注意，我們所有的線上交易平台內容並不構成，也不被視為進入金融市場交易的邀約或邀請 。金融市場交易會對您的投資帶來重大風險。