A
A

AmericanAirlines

Trade Ideas

Traders Sentiment

Technical Summary

Hourly

News

U.S. STOCKS TD Synnex, Nucor, Pfizer

BUZZ-U.S. STOCKS ON THE MOVE-TD Synnex, Nucor, Pfizer Eikon search string for individual stock moves: STXBZ The Day Ahead newsletter: https://refini.tv/3LI4BU7 The Morning News Call newsletter: https://refini.tv/3dKUyB8 U.S. stock indexes rose on Thursday after data showing a resilient labor market and better-than-expected economic growth last quarter helped ease worries of a deep recession, while Tesla's bullish outlook boosted the tech-heavy Nasdaq.
C
J
M
N
N
P
S
S
T
A
T
T
U
U
D
S
M
U

American Airlines Reports Q4 And FY2022 Financial Results

BRIEF-American Airlines Reports Q4 And FY2022 Financial Results Jan 26 (Reuters) - American Airlines Group Inc AAL.O : AMERICAN AIRLINES QTRLY EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.14 AMERICAN AIRLINES- CONTINUES TO EXECUTE ON ITS PLAN TO PAY DOWN $15 BILLION OF TOTAL DEBT BY END OF 2025 AMERICAN AIRLINES QTRLY ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.17 AMERICAN AIRLINES R
A

American Airlines CEO Says Demand Remains Strong

BRIEF-American Airlines CEO Says Demand Remains Strong Jan 26 (Reuters) - American Airlines Group Inc AAL.O : AMERICAN AIRLINES CEO SAYS DEMAND REMAINS STRONG AMERICAN AIRLINES CEO SAYS POST HOLIDAY BOOKINGS ARE OFF TO A STRONG START AMERICAN AIRLINES CEO SAYS THIS IS OUR BEST EVER POST HOLIDAY BOOKING PERIOD WITH BROAD STRENGTH ACROSS ALL ENTITIES
A

American Airlines Reports Q4 2022 Results

BRIEF-American Airlines Reports Q4 2022 Results Jan 26 (Reuters) - American Airlines Group Inc AAL.O : AMERICAN AIRLINES SEES Q1 CASM EXCLUDING FUEL AND NET SPECIAL ITEMS ABOUT -3.0% TO FLAT AMERICAN AIRLINES- Q1 TOTAL REVENUE PER AVAILABLE SEAT MILE IS EXPECTED TO BE UP APPROXIMATELY 24% TO 27% VERSUS THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2022 AMERICAN AIRLINES SE
A

U.S. airlines forecast strong 2023 travel, costs may dampen outlook

WRAPUP 3-U.S. airlines forecast strong 2023 travel, costs may dampen outlook Adds comments from Alaska Air, graphic By Aishwarya Nair and Abhijith Ganapavaram Jan 26 (Reuters) - U.S. airlines expect strong travel demand that drove record fourth-quarter revenues to continue into 2023, but economic uncertainty and burgeoning labor and operations costs could cloud their rosy outlooks.
A
B
C
J
A
U
A

Conditions

Popular Assets

Disclaimer: The XM Group entities provide execution-only service and access to our Online Trading Facility, permitting a person to view and/or use the content available on or via the website, is not intended to change or expand on this, nor does it change or expand on this. Such access and use are always subject to: (i) Terms and Conditions; (ii) Risk Warnings; and (iii) Full Disclaimer. Such content is therefore provided as no more than general information. Particularly, please be aware that the contents of our Online Trading Facility are neither a solicitation, nor an offer to enter any transactions on the financial markets. Trading on any financial market involves a significant level of risk to your capital.

All material published on our Online Trading Facility is intended for educational/informational purposes only, and does not contain – nor should it be considered as containing – financial, investment tax or trading advice and recommendations; or a record of our trading prices; or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instruments; or unsolicited financial promotions to you.

Any third-party content, as well as content prepared by XM, such as: opinions, news, research, analyses, prices and other information or links to third-party sites contained on this website are provided on an “as-is” basis, as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice. To the extent that any content is construed as investment research, you must note and accept that the content was not intended to and has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such, it would be considered as marketing communication under the relevant laws and regulations. Please ensure that you have read and understood our Notification on Non-Independent Investment. Research and Risk Warning concerning the foregoing information, which can be accessed here.

We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Read more or change your cookie settings.

Risk Warning: Your capital is at risk. Leveraged products may not be suitable for everyone. Please consider our Risk Disclosure.